What to know before you buy an area rug.
Published: March 28, 2013
When you’re ready to buy an area rug you need reliable information and quality products. You need the experts at Kermans. With more than 88 years of knowledge behind us, we’re ready to answer your questions and help you find the right floor covering for your needs. Our goal is to provide you with quality area rugs that beautify your home, meet your specific performance, budget needs and are easy to maintain.
Why area rugs?
Area rugs may be the most versatile flooring product available. You can use an area rug to change the character of a room; to define a space; to add a touch of softness and sound absorption or to deliver a colorful finishing touch.
- There is a color, style and type of area rug for every lifestyle and budget.
- Area rugs can be installed on top of hardwood, stone or even wall-to-wall carpet.
- While they are beautiful works of art, an area rug is meant to be walked on and is easy to care for.
- Review our buyer’s guide to learn more about options and things to consider with area rugs. Then visit our showroom to see hundreds of affordable styles and colors.
- Concerned about caring for your area rug? It’s not as hard as you might think. Check out our helpful online Care Guide and if your situation calls for something above and beyond, look no further than Kermans Area Rug Cleaning and Repair Experts.
Want to learn more about area rugs? Check out the amazing selection and value at Kermans Fine Flooring showroom located on the north side of Indianapolis in the Castleton area.