Find the right hardwoods at the best flooring store in Indianapolis.
Wood floors add timeless beauty to any home. They’re an investment that adds value and enjoyment – and you’ll find beautiful choices to suit any budget.
- For family health, natural hardwoods gather neither dust nor allergens.
- Modern stains and finishes make maintenance easier than ever.
- New styles, colors and varieties increase your range of choices.
- Adds character and appeal to any room.
- Follow simple care advice for enduring performance.
- Increase the resale value of your home.
- Installation versatility adds interest with patterns and borders.
Our buyers’ guide shows you how to choose the right hardwoods for your traffic patterns, lifestyle and color preferences. Come to Kermans and view your options in person.
Types of Hardwood
The traditional choice, in various colors and finishes. Consider your existing woodwork and style choices as you make your selections. These floors can last a lifetime with proper maintenance and occasional refinishing. Best installed in areas without moisture to avoid warping.
A wood core and a natural-hardwood veneer provide versatile looks and stable performance. Nail, staple, glue or float most of these products over numerous subfloors, including some existing flooring and concrete slabs.
Manufactured products that mimic nearly any solid hardwood. A bonded top layer provides protection and wear resistance to suit even the most active families. Find Out More
Our manufacturers make the difference
Kermans carries some of the leading brands of hardwoods, laminates and engineered wood, with options and pricing to suit any style and budget.
Visit our showroom to see our selection up close.