Questions about area rugs? We’ve got answers.
There are some basic questions you should ask to make sure you are getting the best area rug for your lifestyle and budget. With more than 88 years of experience, the consultants at Kermans will be happy to answer these questions and even suggest a few more before the process is complete.
- Which room is the rug for?
- Are you replacing a rug? If so…why?
- What is the approximate room size?
- What is the decor of the room? Is it traditional, transitional, contemporary, etc?
- What are the colors and designs in the room?
- Is there a fabric swatch or pillow that could be used to help coordinate the best rug?
- How is the room used?
- Are there children or pets?
- Do you have a fiber preference, i.e., wool, olefin, nylon?
And perhaps the most important question:
Why should I shop with Kermans versus another company?
Kermans is a family-owned company with nearly a century in business focused on one thing – helping your family make your house a home. Our consultative approach to serving our customers contributes to our longstanding success and positive reputation in the business. Our designers are available to help you with your selections at no charge and our showroom offers the selection and pricing you need. Learn more about Kermans.