Questions about carpet?
We’ve got answers.
Whether you are buying carpet for one room or an entire house, there are some basic questions you should ask to make sure you are getting the best carpet for your lifestyle and budget. With more than 88 years of experience, the consultants at Kermans will be happy to answer these questions and even suggest a few more before the process is complete.
- How will I be using this room? How will my lifestyle affect the performance of this product? Will this carpet show footprints, do I mind if it does?
- Will children or pets affect which product I should buy?
- What colors am I trying to compliment with this flooring? Can I get help with color choices for walls as well?
- Why are the prices so different on one product versus another product?
- What is the carpet’s stain warranty?
- How long should I expect the carpet to perform?
- Why are there so many different types of padding?
- How much does it cost to install this product? What’s included in that price? Are your installers insured and bonded?
- How do your installers handle seams?
- How do your installers stretch the carpet?
- What about my furniture and breakables?
- What about my baseboards and trim pieces?
- How long will it take to get the carpet installed?
And perhaps the most important question:
Why should I shop with Kermans versus another company?
Kermans is a family-run company with nearly a century in business focused on one thing: helping your family make your house a home. Our consultative approach to serving our customers contributes to our longstanding success and positive reputation in the business. Our designers are available to help you with your selections at no charge and our showroom offers the selection and pricing you need. Learn more about Kermans.